Friday, May 1, 2015

Happy May!

Hey there Mixed Media Mojo fans it's May and time for another challenge!  I can't believe how fast the months are flying by it seems like yesterday I was typing up April's challenge!

Thanks to all who played along with our April recycle/upcycle challenge!  We loved all the projects but only one can be crowned our Mixed Media Diva for the month and July Guest and that person is:
Riswana Fathima.  Congrats Riswana please contact us for your badge and guest designer info.



Now let's get onto May's challenge.  This month we are playing Tic Tac Toe!  Here is your board:


Do you remember how to play? :-) 3 across right?  So for this challenge you need to use 3 products in a row.  Ready for the Twist this month?  USE ALL OF THEM! Yes I said it!


Who is going to be our next Diva and Guest Designer?  I can't wait to see what you all cook up.

Let's meet this month's Guest Designer:

Meet Ann:


Here is a little something about Ann:

"My name is Ann Chuang and I live in Taiwan. I am a junior high school math teacher and a mom. I started crafting about 2012. At that time, I started making very simple cards that would take me hours to make, but the look of pure joy that people give you after receiving a handmade card is worth every second! I have always liked creating, inspiration comes from random places.  I love project making in different styles and have no set style. I love sharing my love of stamping/cardmaking/mixed media with everyone & I'm really looking forward to sharing my creations with all of you! 
Thank you so much to the Mixed Media Mojo team for inviting me to be a Guest Designer with them. I am thrilled and honoured to be here with such a talented group of artists."

Check out this wonderful project Ann made using this month's Tic Tac Toe board:




She used: Gesso, Stencil and Chipboard

Now let's check out what the rest of the team cooked up:

 Everything used

 Alcohol ink, Stencil and Glitter

All elements used 

Linda took the board literally, each square per the challenge board. 

Used everything

Gesso (clear), Stencil and Chipboard

The word May, stencil, stamp

Gesso, Stencil and Chipboard

How to play along for your chance to be our next MIXED MEDIA DIVA:

Please link up below a new project created for this challenge and do not combine with more than 6 other challenges.  Limit to 3 entries per person.  The challenge will close May 29th just to allow the weekend to pick our Mixed Media Diva winner!


Thanks for stopping by!!

Maria


5 comments:

  1. great projects by all - just read the marbles quote - too funny thanks team for sharing all your wonderful talent

    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome designs from the DT here! I am so happy to see all the different takes on this challenge and I may have to enter. :) Happy crafting! ~Niki

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are some stunning designs here! I always love coming here for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful May, great projects everyone!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow.. Am so happy & excited to be the winner here :) Thanks a lot mixed media mojo team :)

    ReplyDelete